We offer comprehensive admissions and financial aid services to help students and families navigate each aspect of the college admissions process. Our services are tailored to meet the specific needs of each family with which we work.
When should you get started?
Families begin working with us at various times during their high school career. While many of our students begin the college search during their sophomore or junior year, we help families at any stage of the process.
Campus Bound admissions services include:
- One-on-one counseling for each student, including collaboration with the full Campus Bound team
- Structured oversight of the entire college search and application process, breaking down each piece into manageable tasks
- Guidance in developing an appropriate college list
- Advice on course selection and extracurricular activities
- Develop activity résumé, formatted for college applications
- Develop the college essay – from brainstorming through completing the final draft
- Advice regarding standardized testing (PSAT, SAT, ACT and Subject Tests)
- College interview preparation
- Application strategy (Early Decision vs. Early Action, Regular Decision or rolling admission)
- Regular notification of upcoming deadlines, important tasks and relevant admissions news articles
- Participation in Campus Bound events, including essay workshops and mock interview programs
Financial aid services include:
- Determining financial aid eligibility
- Assisting in the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), College Scholarship Service (CSS) Profile and college-specific financial aid forms
- Providing in-depth knowledge about maximizing chances for financial aid/merit scholarships
- Reviewing financial aid award letters and assisting with worthwhile appeals for additional aid
- Assisting with the acquisition of government and private loans as needed (Campus Bound does NOT sell any financial or loan products)
Whether we work with a family for a few hours, a year, or more, it is important to us that our services exceed expectations.
• Fixed-price packages – ideal for families looking for assistance with substantial parts of college search and application process. Services are delivered in a personalized manner for each student, keeping them on track with structured deadlines. Packages include all of our admissions services. Options vary based on number of meetings, number of essays and overall level of support.
• Hourly assistance – ideal for families looking for assistance with one or two aspects of the process, such as college list development and/or writing the essay. Families can choose the aspects of the process on which they would like to focus.