The cost of attending college continues to rise each year. The average college student now graduates with close to $30,000 in student debt. How can you ease the burden associated with paying for college?
Campus Bound’s Financial Aid Services help families to explore ways to reduce the overall cost of college.
There is not one single method that works for everyone. We will take a holistic approach to evaluate and pursue opportunities for need-based aid, merit-aid, negotiating, paying efficiently, and more based on your particular situation.
Gregg Cohen, Campus Bound President, has decades of experience in helping families in this area. He has knowledge of the different formulas and scholarship awarding practices at hundreds of colleges.
We do NOT sell loans or any other financial products; our only goal is to help lighten the financial burden families face when paying for college.
Campus Bound’s financial aid services include:
- Determine financial aid eligibility (no charge)
- Assist in the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), College Scholarship Service (CSS) Profile and college-specific financial aid forms
- Provide in–depth knowledge about maximizing chances for financial aid/merit scholarships
- Review financial aid award letters and assist with appeals or negotiations for additional aid
- Assist with the acquisition of government and private loans as needed
While much of what is reported in the media about paying for college is daunting, our experience proves that there is money available, and we want to help you find it. One key is to start thinking about paying for college early in the process.
It is important that students find colleges that are a good match academically, socially and financially. By determining your eligibility early, you can make sound decisions about how to maximize your chances for receiving scholarships, grants and loans from a school. Additionally, you can make sure your child applies to some colleges that are more likely to be financially-friendly to your unique situation.
College is a huge investment; today, a college education can cost as much as a new home. Let Campus Bound be your partner in this process to help you make the best decision for your student and your family.